Industrial Portable Gasoline and Diesel Powered Compressors
Also available in Elite Model
CAS commercial gas and diesel compressors are designed for applications that require air on the go. The units are designed with durability and reliability in mind. The features of the CAS gas and diesel driven compressors are designed to make these compressors simpler to use and easier to maintain than any other compressor in this class. The engine is standard on the drivers side of the vehicle. No more walking all the way around the truck to start the compressor. The unloader is at your finger tip so you can unload the compressor before starting. This means your solenoid and starter will last much longer. The transfer tube is protected by the receiver.
- Solid cast iron pump
- Head unloaded
- Low rpm
- Disc and spring valves
- Centrifugal unloader
- Oil sight glass
- Oil drain and fill on front of compressor pump
- OSHA style totally enclosed belt guard
- ASME code receivers
- Needle Bearings
- Electric Start Drive Engine
Enclosed Engine Driven Reciprocating Compressors
The same build quality and features of our gasoline and diesel powered Industrial Portable compressors in an enclosed package.
- Industrial grade reciprocating compressor
- Industrial grade drive engine
- Quick Service compressor filters
- Electric start drive engine
- Vibration mounting pads
- Load/Unload Operation
- Compressor head cooling unloader
- Disc & Spring Valve
- Compressor Intake filter silencer
- Easy to remove compressor cover
- Cold weather heating package
- Heavy duty marine grade battery
- High ambient temperature cooling package
- Compressor cover color change
- 6 or 12 gallon EPA, DOT rated fuel cells
- 6 or 30 gallon air storage tank
- Drive engine control extension
- Compressed air regulator control pack
- Battery for drive engine
Elite Series Industrial Portable
The CAS Gas and Diesel powered Elite compressor are an innovation that only CAS offers. The units come with the accessories that make compressor use easy and maintenance simple. All units come standard with head unloaded, cast iron pumps, low rpm, auto idle, electric start.
- Belt guard cooler delivers air at a much cooler temperature to the receiver. Compressed air that goes into the receiver cool drops more moisture in the receiver. The moisture is then automatically drained from the receiver. That means less equipment damaging moisture is sent into your air lines.
- Battery Mounted and wired reduces installation time by hours, and allows you to maintain factory vehicle electrical warranty you need to add oil to the compressor pump.
- Tank discharge ball valve makes installation a breeze.
- Vibration isolators are designed to protect your receiver from damage caused by vibration when the compressor is running.
- Automatic tank drain will help with the daily tank maintenance so that you don’t have to.