Duplex Reciprocating 1-30hp
With 2 air compressors in the same space as one not only do you have built in redundancy, you also have additional air when needed. With compressor packages available from 1-30hp (2-60hp combined) you have the air you need to get the job done.
- Heavy Duty two stage solid cast iron pump
- Disk and spring valves
- Bearings on both ends of the crank shaft
- Needle bearings, and inserts on rods
- Industrial grade electric motor
- ASME tested powder coated steel tank
- 2 grove B width motor pulley
- All UL electrical controls
- Access to compressor valves without compressor head removal
- Auto start stop
- Fully enclosed belt guard
- Centrifugal unloader
- Heavy duty air filter
- Swedish steel valves
- Torrington needle bearings
- Control panel mounted and wired
Elite Series Duplex
CAS Elite Series compressors feature a unique option package that makes your new compressor simpler to maintain while delivering higher quality air. The Elite options are available on all electric stationary reciprocating compressors.
- Belt guard cooler delivers air at a much cooler temperature to the receiver. Compressed air that goes into the receiver cool drops more moisture in the receiver. The moisture is then automatically drained from the receiver. That means less equipment damaging moisture is sent into your air lines.
- Low oil monitor will help to keep you notified when you need to add oil to the compressor pump.
- Tank discharge ball valvemakes installation a breeze.
- Vibration isolators are designed to protect your receiver from damage caused by vibration when the compressor is running.
- Automatic tank drain will help with the daily tank maintenance so that you don’t have to.
- * Belt guard cooler not included on 5hp models